Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.
WARNING: Access to this site is a privilege, not a right and can be revoked for any reason Administrators/Moderators may see fit.
* Since this forum is dedicated to phones, PCs, the tuning of, repairing and customization&...etc. We take no responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this site. Use them only for education and at your own risk. These files and everything else on this site are ONLY FOR PRIVATE PURPOSES! We do not take any responsibility for them or their use.
* This forum uses the English language only. All users must use only English language in all sections of the forum. Any post in non-English within the forum can and will be taken care of by the moderator team.
* Phishing sites are strictly forbidden in KMA.
* You agree not to post any abusive, racist, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Appropriate actions will be taken if doing so.
* Do not attempt to bypass our word censor. Attempting may result in warning or banishment.
* Do not advertise or promote other sites in this forum, if you'd like to advertise in the site, you may contact an administrator and make the necessary arrangements.
* KMA has the sole discretion to remove/edit/delete users, articles, external resources, or any other user-submitted content to protect itself from legal harm at any time should we see fit.
* Be friendly and respect all members and staffs of this forum and helping others, especially new members. The use of abusive language against any forum member will result in negative feedback and actions will be taken appropriately.
* Moderators shall only moderate the forum to ensure that it says functional: ensuring there are no blank articles, links work, people don't spam, etc. All moderators actions will be logged. They shall not abuse their privileges, and reports of such cases will be investigated.
* Respect decisions of the staff, as they are usually final.
* If you are having a problem with another user in this forum, report a staff (moderator/admin) by a personal message (pm) about the situation and we will try our best to solve it.
* Follow the posting, avatar, signature and rules.
* Post in the correct and appropriate forums. Read the forum descriptions before posting
* Always make sure that, files posted do not contain any viruses, worms, Trojans and browser hijackers before posting.
* If you want to include a part to the post you posted previously, edit the post by using the edit button instead of making double post.
* Do not post hacking utilities flooder, spam tools, Virus making tools/tutorials, or anything that can do potential damage.
* Do not double post or bump posts unnecessarily. Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
* Do not double post the same links which is already posted, especially if you have your own independent topic for a set of links and yet still post the same links in related topics with the intention of gaining exposure.
* Information is very Important so please always add it to Your post, Always try to add more information like reviews, screen shots.
* Make sure the links you are posting are working and post direct links only.
* We do not encourage users to reply to threads that are more than 20 days old as this will alter the normal communication flow of the forum.
* Many topics have already been covered & discussed in many threads. Please use the SEARCH button before posting a question/ reply or new thread.
* Do not use CAPS in your post, it could look offensive.
* No mini-moding. That means, no member may act in the forum as if they were a moderator. Leave the moderation up to the moderator team. Topics or posts requesting things like making this or that topic a sticky, or request title or status change of this or that user won’t be tolerated. If you have any problems/concerns/questions regarding the actions of someone from the moderator team please drop a pm to any admin.
* No member may ask for reputation increases in any of their posts, except messages like "if you like my post, give me a reputation" are allowed.
* Code your links. That means it should not be clickable.
Eg: (write without the spaces)
[ C O D E ]http://www.kma.mv/download.zip[ / C O D E ]
* Revive Old Topics. Threads should only be “revived” if: There are no other topics pertaining to the thread that are newer and the thread is still legitimate. This is up to the Moderator's discretion.
* Each username must contain a minimun of 3 letters from the english alphabet.
* User names should not include any Special Characters except - (dash or hyphen) and _ (underscore).
* A user name must not contain the special characters more than once.
* Multiple User Accounts are unacceptable.
* It cannot be bigger than 80 by 80 pixels or 60 KB.
* It must not contain any porn, nudity or offensive material.
* Signature cannot be longer than 1000 characters including BBCode markup.
* The image of your signature should not be bigger than 600 by 150 pixels and if you are uploading, maximum size of your custom image cannot be larger than 600 by 150 pixels or 200 KB.
* Images placed in the signature must not contain any porn, nudity or offensive material.
* Political or a religion signatures are not allowed!
Warnings & Banning
* A maximum of 3 warnings can be given to each member of the forum and these can be earned by breaking any of the above rules.
* After receiving a 3rd warning, your account will be banned.
* You maybe banished/warned temporarily/permanently with or without a warning.
Some ways to get warning/banned
*Arguing with a moderator/admin of the forum may give you a warning/ban and they have the rights.
* Topic hijacking.
* Topic bumping.
* Repeating posting in order to increase your post count and double posting (not editing the post if there is a part to add or repeating posts).
* Posting or requesting porn/offensive contents.
* Requesting in a non-requesting section.
* Sending spam personal messages.
* Register using Special Characters.
* Multiple User Accounts Registrations.
* Flaming/Spamming/Rudeness will not be tolerated.
* We urge you not to post advertisements
* Repeated usage of any language other than English.
* Attempts to bypass the word censor.
* Exposing Private information of others.
* Discussing staff matters publicly.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or such. Do not post Pornographic (image, text, video, links, passwords, etc...) will result in immediate ban
* Do not use offensive text such as discrimination, racism, swearing.
* Use the shoutbox for small talks only
* Do not request or comment to threads in the shoutbox
* If you need help, use the help desk instead of the shoutbox.
* Please use English language only
* Advertising is forbidden in the shoutbox
* Do not use abusive/offensive language in the shoutbox
Those who fail to follow these rules will be banished from the shoutbox with or without any notice.