Welcome to KMA® Warez Forums.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Proceed...' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
* Since this forum is dedicated to phones, PCs, the tuning of, repairing and customization…etc. We take no responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this site. Use them only for education and at your own risk. These files and everything else on this site are ONLY FOR PRIVATE PURPOSES! We do not take any responsibility for them or their use.
* This forum uses the English language only. All users must use only English language on all sections of the forum with the exception of the native Language Discussion sub-section under Off topics section. Any post in non-English outside this sub-section can and will be taken care by the moderator team.
* You agree not to post any, abusive, racist, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Appropriate actions will be taken if doing so.
* KMA has the sole discretion to remove/edit/delete users, articles, external resources, or any other user-submitted content to protect itself from legal harm at any time should we see fit.
* Be friendly and respect all members and staffs of this forum and helping others, especially new members. The use of abusive language against any forum member will result in negative feedback and actions will be taken appropriately.
* Moderators shall only moderate the forum to ensure that it says functional: ensuring there are no blank articles, links work, people don't spam, etc. All moderators actions will be logged. They shall not abuse their privileges, and reports of such cases will be investigated.
* Respect decisions of the staff, as they are usually final.
* If you are having a problem with another user in this forum, report a staff (moderator/admin) by a personal message (pm) about the situation and we will try our best to solve it.
* Follow the posting, avatar, signature and rules:
* Post in the correct and appropriate forums.
* Always make sure that, files posted do not contain any viruses, worms, trojans and browser hijackers before posting.
* If you want to include a part to the post you posted previously, edit the post by using the edit button instead of making double post.
* No flooding or topic hijacking (going off topic).
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or such.
* Do not double post or dump posts unnecessarily. Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
* Make sure the links you are posting are working and post direct links only.
* We do not encourage users to reply to threads that are more than 20 days old as this will alter the normal communication flow of the forum.
* Many topics have already been covered & discussed in many threads. Please use the SEARCH button before posting a question/ reply or new thread.
* Do not use CAPS in your post, it could look offensive.
* Always try to add more information like reviews, screenshots.
* Do not double post the same links which is already posted, especially if you have your own independent topic for a set of links and yet still post the same links in related topics with the intention of gaining exposure.
* No mini-moding. That means, no member may act in the forum as if they were a moderator. Leave the moderation up to the moderator team. Topics or posts requesting things like making this or that topic a sticky, or request title or status change of this or that user won’t be tolerated. If you have any problems/concerns/questions regarding the actions of someone from the moderator team please drop a pm to any admin.
* No member may ask for reputation increases in any of their posts, except messages like "if you like my post, give me a reputation" are allowed.
* Code your links. That means it should not be clickable.
Eg: (write without the spaces)
[ C O D E ]http://www.kma.mv/download.zip[ / C O D E ]
* Usernames should not include any Special Characters accept - (dash or hyphen) and _ (underscore).
* Multiple User Accounts un acceptable.
* It cannot be bigger than 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB.
* It must not contain any porn, nudity or offensive material.
* Signature cannot be longer than 1000 characters including BBCode markup.
* The image of your signature should not be bigger than 600 by 150 pixels and if you are uploading, maximum size of your custom image cannot be larger than 600 by 150 pixels or 1.91 MB.
* Images placed in the signature must not contain any porn, nudity or offensive material.
* Political or a religion signatures are not allowed!
* As we still yet allow advertisements and links in signatures, so do not add bunch of links to your signature to advertise it and we have the right remove/edit user’s signatures.
Warnings & Banning
* A maximum of 3 warnings can be given to each member of the forum and these can be earned by breaking any of the above rules.
* After receiving a 3rd warning, your account will be banned.
* You maybe banned/warned temporarily/permanently with or without a warning.
Some ways to get warning/ban
* Arguing with a moderator/admin of the forum may give you a warning/ban and they have the rights.
* Topic hijacking.
* Topic bumping.
* Repeating posting in order to increase your post count and double posting (not editing the post if there is a part to add or repeating posts).
* Posting or requesting porn/offensive contents.
* Requesting in a non-requesting section.
* Sending spam personal messages.
* Register using Special Characters.
* Multiple User Accounts Registrations.
Note: The forum rules/guidelines can be changed/altered at will, whenever required, and notification may or may not occur.
If any member encounters a post or topic that is breaking the rules please press the report post button adding a comment. This will send an email to all the moderators in the forum alerting them to the situation. However the abusive use of this button can result in negative feedback for the offending user.
If any question regarding these rules, please dont hesitate to send a pm to any of our staff (moderator/admin).
Last Updated 2nd February 2010